AU6RUSA Member States
The AU Sixth Region USA (AU6RUSA) is currently undertaking ongoing efforts to expand its membership to include the broadest possible representation of the African Diaspora community across America. Following the U.S. Census Regions and Divisions map, there are Nine (9) Regions of the AU6RUSA, with an average of 3-9 states per Region, from the Four Main Regions (West, MidWest, Northeast, South).
***The map is adapted from the U.S. Census Regions and Divisions (Regionals Energy Profiles), Release date: June 14, 2000
There will be sub-regional or city chapters, each with their leaders and commissions, depending on each chapter’s population density. Each Region has a Regional Champion and Each Member State has leadership and commissions.
- Region One (New England): Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Region Two (Middle Atlantic): New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania
- Region Three (East North Central): Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- Region Four (West North Central): Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota
- Region Five (South Atlantic): Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia & Washington DC
- Region Six (East South Central): Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee
- Region Seven (West South Central): Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas
- Region Eight (Mountain): Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming
- Region Nine (Pacific): Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington